Monday 24 September 2012

Back into it - with rules!

Ok so I have established that I do like having Facebook in my life, I like my friends that are on there, and I miss the contact with other adults!  So I will log back onto Facebook, however, I am setting myself some rules so I don't make it a priority in my life.

1.  No FB during the day.  This will be a hard one, so I won't put the app on my phone.

2.  No FB until kids are asleep of a night time.

3.  No FB until the house is tidied up.

4.  No FB until my dinner is prepped and ready to zap in the microwave (most dinners are reheated for Elf Man and myself!)

SO!  With those done, then, AND ONLY THEN, am I allowed back on.

And to any of my friends that read this - if you see me online during the day - feel free to give me a good old butt kickin' and tell me to go play with my kids instead.

So with that said, and dinner warming up in the microwave... its nearly time to get back on!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I've been off for a week and have realised just how disconnected you are when you are so very 'connected'. What's happening to our world? You know i realised it's more acceptable/normal to send people a message on FB sometimes rather than picking up the phone to say 'hi'.

    ReplyDelete