Saturday 15 September 2012

So far offline...

Ok so it was yesterday and today that I went offline.

Yesterday was a really good day.  The girls didn't get into any trouble, I was with them all the time, and we read lots of books, and sang some songs, danced a bit - and I was in a great mood.  Then AF reared her ugly head, so today I've not been as cheery!

So today I went grocery shopping as normal (my little bit of peace!) and then came home, fed the kids, put Bubbles down for her nap.  When she woke up we gave her some lunch and then we took the kids to the park.  We hardly ever get the chance to do that, so I definitely need to get my butt into gear and do it at least once a week.  Plus with summer around the corner, the beach too!  My kids are all really well behaved when we go places, think its the shock of actually getting out of the house.

Here's some pics from today.

My poor snotty little Bubbles.  Hard to believe she will be 18 months soon!


Coo - "Look Ma, no hands!"


And continuing on.. "look Ma, no feets!"


Speedy is our brave "no fear" kind of child.  She was swinging higher than I was!


Sparrow "flying fox" Boy.  He loved this!


He's growing up so fast!  Such a big boy now.


As for me, I went on the swing which I haven't done in years.  Always had the thought I would break it with my fat arse, but now since its not as fat as it was, I felt ok to go on it.  Plus it helped that Elf Man tried it out first and he's heavier than me.

Tomorrow is chocolate making day - homemade chocolate and homemade chocolate cheesecake slice with the kids.  Hopefully they enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I miss seeing you around on facebook Mel, but completely understand why you need to have some time away. Sounds like you've had a really good few days with your gorgeous little family :). Enjoy your chocolate making today!

    ReplyDelete